Thursday, July 2, 2015

My June Wrap Up | 2015

I'm quite pleased with how much I managed to read in June! I ended up reading 5 books and relatively liking - if not loving - most of them.


The first book I completed this month was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I came to have a lot of issues with this book and pretty much hated it.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars



The second book I read this month was A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. I love this book so much. It was very inspirational and I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Rating: 5/5 stars



The third book I read this month was Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. This book was just okay for me. It seemed to drag on throughout more than half of the book and I couldn't really connect with the characters.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars


The fourth book I read this month was Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. This book was amazing. So full of action and suspense that I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and there's also a little bit of steamy romance thrown in there.

Rating: 5/5 stars


The fifth and final book I read in June was Correlation by Mia Grace. This book was by far my favourite thing I read in June. It was very short though, so I would've liked a little bit more time with the characters. But if you like time travel books and books with an older feel to them, then I can guarantee you'll like this one.

Rating: 4.5/5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment