Friday, August 14, 2015

Satin Shirts by xPureChances | Review


Series: The Garments Series

Published: October 25th, 2014 by Wattpad

Pages: 30

Date Finished: August 14th, 2015

Rating: 5/5 stars

Age Recommendation: 14+

I was so excited to start Satin Shirts by xPureChances. I couldn't wait to continue The Garments Series. After I completed Jeans Jacket I knew I had to get my hands on Satin Shirts. The romance and steamy scenes were spot on in this instalment and I just couldn't get enough or Jon and Andrea.

Satin Shirts is an awe-filled, romantic short story about Andrea who spends her time writing and being socially awkward and Jon who is the cool boy at school who is known as a player. Andrea and Jon spend their nights together in Jon's bed cuddling and talking and sometimes more to escape their not so wonderful lives and it takes something drastic to make them realize their love for each other which neither knew the other felt.

The love and romance in this book felt real and not rushed and I absolutely adored Jon. While other people seemed to hate him, I had a feeling he didn't mean any harm and deep down he was a sweet boy.

In my opinion this short story was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. I'll definitely be reading the next short story, Lacy Leathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment